Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Waiting is Hard!

So, I got an email late Monday night that my social worker had finished my Home Study! Which excites me a ton!! Almost done with this step. However, the main office has to review it (which is important as Immigration or China could ask for more information so better to be right from the start then have a delay!). It has only been two days yet I am anxiously awaiting the email from my social worker saying she has it back and we can schedule to meet. We will meet and review the entire home study (she said usually 8 to 10 pages). Then if any corrections need made or spelling are wrong she will have to fix those. After I meet with her it has to be notarized and then mailed to me. I was ready for it to be done yesterday, but am learning to rely on the Lord and His timing!

After, I get the completed and notarized home study I will mail immigration paperwork. Which I have completely filled out just need to sign and date! :) Then I will get to wait again....

No comments:

Post a Comment