Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Home Study Complete

First big step can be checked off! Just last week I was frustrated and struggling with waiting and today that prayer is answered! I met this morning with the social worker and read over the home study noticed a couple mistypes. She said she would go back to office correct it and mail it to me!

This evening I got an email from the agency congratulating me on completing the home study. Next step in I-800A (immigration approval). I have this application printed and signed. All paperwork that goes with it is set out - including a check :)  Just have to add home study and take to post office.

I will have more waiting for this step after it is mailed. However this are now other action steps I can work on. I have a couple more documents to get for my dossier and now that I have a completed home study I can begin applying for grants - which should keep me busy for a little bit!

Thank you for the continued prayers and encouragement through this process!!


No comments:

Post a Comment